Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy Dreams




                             
                                                      HAPPY DREAMS

Hello my name is Jacksd.
I was one of the 2000 habitants of my town called saint cracker.
Our town it was misterious town well a leyend said that on the 31 of october a men will kill
2 people with cold blood and with lot of laugh.
One day a women and a child were kidnap and two years later the found them but they were deads.
The problem that when they found them it was 31 of october and when there was missing it was 31 og october.
People of the town were scary well the leyend were truth.


Im telling you this because this night i will kill you with cold blood.

My name is jacksd and I did that terrible murder 

with love .... Jacksd        Good dreams.....

2 comments: