- He was American.
- He lived from 1904-1991.
- He was a writer and a poet.
- He wrote more than 40 children´s books.
- His birthday was March 2nd, which is now celebrated in the U.S. with special reading activities in schools.
- He did not work in a hospital, although his name makes him sound like he did.
- Some of his books have been made into plays, movies, and television specials.
- Many of his books are animals (like cats) who talk, wear clothes (like hats) and cause trouble.
Please leave a comment with your guess! Remember to write your name, too! Good luck!